6Ku6giylKELTPwUj5VgLy2pqyTk

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Packaways Review


Now that a new school year is here many kids are going off to college. Many of these kids are moving into dorm rooms and are taking their things with them. Figuring out what to pack their things in is always a problem, these things need to be packed away and protected. Yes, they could use boxes but boxes are not water proof nor do they last very long. So how about a packing product that keeps their belongings safe and can be used time and time again. Packaways are reusable dorm boxes that come in 4 different colors and 3 different sizes. The colors that are available are white, blue, pink, and green. The sizes are classic box size which is the largest, tote, and underbed size. The classic is great for holding a lot of stuff, and the underbed is great for holding shoes or clothing that is not being used at the time. Packaways erect and collapse so easy and there is no tape needed. Packaways are very durable because they are made out of polypropylene and should last 4 years. Labeling your Packaways is also easy because they have a dry erase label on them so when you need to re-label your Packaway all you have to do is erase them. I received 2 Packaways to try out and as soon as I opened the box I had already had them set up. The set up is so simple my 11 and 13 year old did it with no problem. As I was trying to pack my Packaways my 2 year old got a hold of one of them and started playing with it. If you have ever had a 2 year old boy you know how ruff they can play but the Packaways held up even after my son throw them down the stairs. I was able to stuff the classic size with all my purses (which trust me is A LOT of purses). The other Packaways was used to hold all a bunch of Christmas gifts that I bought ahead of time. I stuffed 7 happy napper pillows, 3 Barbies, 2 set of legos, and 3 pairs of shoes. I really like that they come in different colors because you can pick a color that matches with your child’s room. I know sending your kid off to college is hard but with Packaways you can make that move a little bit easier. To find out more information or to purchase Packaways you can find the link to their website Here. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment