6Ku6giylKELTPwUj5VgLy2pqyTk

Friday, June 22, 2012

One Of My Favorite OnLine Store

I have a teenage boy and trying to keep up with all the different styles use to be hard and expensive. Then my friend sent me a link to one of the hottest online stores I have seen. PLNDR.com has all the hottest labels and styles but at really low prices. Ever since Justin Bieber came on to the scene wearing Supra's my kids have gone nuts over those shoes, but the regular price for those shoes can be very high. At PLNDR I have found them for as low as $30. They have all kinds of brands including Hurley, DVS, And Married to the Mob (which is my fav brand). If you are into wearing cute tees with sayings on them then you will love the ladies shirts that they have there. Right now if you make a purchase of $50 or more you get a free $15 credit, this will come in handy if you are shopping for school clothes. Also if you follow the link you get a $10 credit after your first purchase. They also have a bargain bin section where you can find stuff for even cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment