6Ku6giylKELTPwUj5VgLy2pqyTk

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy new years

It is the end of a year that started so different then I thought it would end. I lost some friends, gained some friends, and finally reconnected with a friend i had been missing for a long time. The last 2 years were the worst years I have gone through, but finally I am at such a great place in my life. Yes, it could be better but I am happy where I am at now. So now I start preparing for next year I start buying christmas presents now for next year. Right now a lot of summer clothes and christmas stuff is on clearance so start your shopping now. Good luck to everyone in the start of a new year and remember to tell the ones closest to you how much you love and care for them. It's also time to get rid of the people who are dragging you down no matter who they are. New year new you.

No comments:

Post a Comment