6Ku6giylKELTPwUj5VgLy2pqyTk

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pine Bros. Throat Drops Review


Every year during the fall and winter months I always end up with sore throat. These sore throats are not just once during these months but I get them several times, because I have children in school and they always bring something home with them. My children often end up with coughs and sore throats as well and it’s often very hard to get them to take a cough drop. Most cough drops do not have a nice taste to them. I was given some samples of PineBros. Softish Throat Drops. They are not your average throat drop; they are on a whole different level of throat drops. The Pine Bros. throat drops are not hard like other throat drops, they are chewy and soft. The Pine Bros. throat drops come in great flavors like cherry and natural honey. Pine Bros. throat drops are sold CVS pharmacy nationwide and come in pucks or bags. Each puck and bag has 24 pieces and retail at $3.49. Right now Pine Bros. is having a $500 CVS facebook giveaway all you have to do is go like the Pine Bros. Facebook page. You can also follow them on Twitter.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment