6Ku6giylKELTPwUj5VgLy2pqyTk

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dr. Oz Fan App Review


Every week day at the same time my DVR goes on to record one of my favorite shows to watch The Dr.Oz show. I love watching Dr Oz because he always has really great advice on how to get healthy and about very serious health conditions. There are times when I want to know what that recipe he showed last week was or what was those vitamins he was saying could help you lose weight. Normally I would have to spend a lot of time online looking through the Dr.Oz website, but now there is a new Dr. Oz fan app for your smart phone. I downloaded it to my Samsung galaxy s 2 and had no trouble using it. The app is very easy to use and has all the things I want to find in the palm of my hand. On the Dr. Oz app you can find videos from the show and from his website. The app also has a section where you can find all the recipes from the show and a section that has the top 10 supplements recommended by Dr. Oz with links that send you to Amazon where you can purchase them. If you are a fan of Dr. Oz Like I am and you own a smart phone this is a must have.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment